Friday 15 October 2004

Three Rings to Bind them All...

You can buy ring-binder CD wallets of various sizes from OfficeWorks. They're the tiniest bit bulkier than ordinary CD wallets because of the need for the click-open rings, but they're soo convenient.
  • turning pages in a filled up wallet is much easier because the pages just flip over the rings
  • you can take a page of CDs out for convenient access or to loan to someone
  • you can rearrange the collection easily
  • you can buy extra pages
  • it looks cool :D
I've had one for my games for a while, and I just got one for my music cds. It makes it so much easier to find the CD you want while driving in the car.
They're relatively cheap compared to other wallets too, for some reason. I'd willingly pay more, but I'm not complaining :)

1 comment:

Colby said...

Dude, three-ring binders rock!